Our mission is to serve. Premier Risk Management is a collection of best-in-class professionals practicing a variety of disciplines under the auspices of risk management. While most companies are directing their clients to websites and portals for assistance, PRM deploys a concierge approach to delivering our services, interacting directly with clients everyday. We work in close collaboration with them to identify risks in their work environment and then provide solutions to mitigate the probability of loss.
Here are some of the many roles we can fulfill for your company:
Premier Risk Mangement + Premier Underground
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month
UV exposure is the most preventable risk factor for skin cancer. During Skin Cancer Awareness Month, the American Academy of Dermatology is asking "Do You Use Protection?" and is encouraging you to practice safe sun every time you are outdoors.
Test your sun protection knowledge. Do you know how to reduce your risk of skin cancer? Are you protecting yourself properly? Take a brief quiz and find out how you are doing:
Since its inception in 1979, The Skin Cancer Foundation has always recommended using a sunscreen with an SPF 15 or higher as one important part of a complete sun protection regimen. However, sunscreen alone is not enough! Here are a few skin cancer prevention tips - please share with your friends and family. (www.skincancer.org)
- Seek shade, especially between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Don’t get sunburned.
- Avoid tanning, and never use UV tanning beds.
- Cover up with clothing, including a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Use a broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher everyday. For extended outdoor activity, use a water-resistant, broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen to your entire body 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply every two hours or after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Keep newborns out of the sun. Sunscreens should be used on babies over the age of six months.
- Examine your skin head-to-toe every month.
- See a dermatologist at least once a year for a professional skin exam.
PRM wins Healthy Arizona Worksite Award
Premier Risk Management was recognized recently by the Healthy Arizona Worksite Program for achieving the GOLD level of excellence in Worksite Wellness!
The Healthy Arizona Worksite Award recognizes employers that are making efforts to positively affect the health and wellbeing of their employees, families, and community by implementing comprehensive worksite wellness strategies.
“Since employees spend nearly half of their waking hours at work, the workplace represents an important setting for promoting healthy behaviors,” observes Kim Bentley, M.Ed, NDTR, CHES, Director of Health and Wellness for Premier Risk Management.
“Efficient, effective, and sustainable worksite wellness initiatives have been shown to reduce healthcare costs. While results at each organization can vary, some employers have realized up to a $6 return for every $1 invested in wellness programs. We offer Workplace Wellness Programs to our clients, so it is important that we have a program in place for our own team members."