U.S. Department of Labor OSHA 10 Hour Classroom Requirements
- Maximum of 30 students / minimum of 10
- Temperature controlled room large enough to comfortably accommodate class size
- Need a training space? We have classrooms available.
- Chairs & tables or suitable writing surface (clip board can be substituted for tables)
- Blue ink pens
- Ability to understand & communicate course language (English or Spanish)
- Self-addressed stamped envelope (For DOL ID Card)
- Photo ID Card (used to verify student ID)
- Attendance of both sessions / total of 10 hours of contact time
- Participation as required in course activities
- Passing of written examination
Course Outline Requirements
- 2 Hours – Introduction to OSHA
- 4 Hours – OSHA Focus Four Hazards; Falls (minimum 1 hour and 15 minutes); Electrocution; Struck-By (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes); Caught-In or Between (e.g., trench hazards, equipment)
- 1⁄2 Hour – Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- 1⁄2 Hour – Health Hazards in Construction
- 2 Hours – Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors / Excavations / Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal / Scaffolds / Stairways and Ladders / Tools – Hand and Power
- 1 Hour – Any other construction industry hazards or policies and/or expand on the mandatory or elective topics. The minimum length of any topic is one-half hour.
Contact our office to get additional information and pricing for this course.
Course outline and employer electives will be established prior to training date.
Invoice is due on or prior to first day of class.